Thread: Scripture concerning divine conversation

Scripture concerning divine conversation

Hello everyone,

I was hoping that someone might be able to direct me toward some scripture relating to this notion.

When two individuals have a conversation, it appears the conversation works in two different ways, simultaneously.

On the one hand, there is the general meaning and everyday conversation aspect.

On the other hand, we can understand that through this everday aspect, there is a further metaphorical / symbolic meaning behind each conversation, through which we might say that a deva or asura leads or misleads us.

So basically i'm after scriptures which deal specifically with this idea of communication with devas through regular conversation with other humans.
    If you found out that you were god, dreaming a life for yourself, and that you were identical with the external world, you would ask yourself: "So, what would I have happen to me in my life? what would be my perfect drama?":cool1:

You died, and death was complete freedom from suffering - bliss. But it very quickly got lonely and repetitive in bliss, so you decided to be born once more. You've been doing this forever.

Re: Scripture concerning divine conversation

Isn't the Bhagavad Gita, a conversation between Krishna and Arjuna - just that?

Re: Scripture concerning divine conversation

Quote Originally Posted by IcySFX View Post
    Isn't the Bhagavad Gita, a conversation between Krishna and Arjuna - just that?
    I'm not sure that's the same as what i'm getting at; in the Gita, it's explicit that Arjuna is speaking to Krishna.

What i'm getting at is in regular conversation between two human beings...
    If you found out that you were god, dreaming a life for yourself, and that you were identical with the external world, you would ask yourself: "So, what would I have happen to me in my life? what would be my perfect drama?":cool1:

You died, and death was complete freedom from suffering - bliss. But it very quickly got lonely and repetitive in bliss, so you decided to be born once more. You've been doing this forever.

Thread Information