Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Remedy of Islam

Re: Remedy of Islam

Quote Originally Posted by Yaruki View Post
    I agree totally sm78, becides this is HINDU DHARMA forums where we discuss Hindu Dharma.
    One cannot follow Dharma blindly. He must have at least explored all other options (with a neutral point of view) first before he can actually say "I submit myself to Mother's Feet".

Quote Originally Posted by sm78 View Post
    It may make sense to ask first what is the need for inter-faith dialog ?? Why can't the so called faiths simply co-exist peacefully without the need for having a dialog to build a so called bridge ??

When u research this topic, i am sure that you will find the answer is in the faiths like Islam whose principle mandate is to conquer the world. It is perhaves these religions (and their sycophants) who feel the need for a dialog when other means are not available to conquer the world for the time being.

We believe in live and let live and not worrying about checking out our neighbors apartments, when so much needs to be done in one's own.

Look above do you notice what is says it says discuss ISLAM HERE. HMM i wonder what that means?
    "My spiritual father is Swami Vivekananda" Canibus

namaste sagefrakrobatik,

Quote Originally Posted by Sagefrakrobatik View Post
    Look above do you notice what is says it says discuss ISLAM HERE. HMM i wonder what that means?
    Discuss islam means just that 'discuss Islam'.

Telling hindus to accept allah is not a 'discussion' of islam.

Although this is an old thread and I haven't read it again but I think that's what the poster was doing on several threads so that's why my last post.

You may ask questions about moderation policy in the 'feedback' forum. I will be moving these posts there.

Edit: I reviewed this thread again and there were a number of posts that were deleted because the poster was posting nonsense about hinduism. My post to him about reading site rules was made to that effect.
    satay

Thread Information