Thread: Four men and two women sentenced to death for dancing at Pakistan wedding

Four men and two women sentenced to death for dancing at Pakistan wedding

Muslim hardliners have ordered the deaths of four men and two women after they were filmed dancing together at a wedding in northern Pakistan, according to local police and relatives.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...n-wedding.html

Re: Four men and two women sentenced to death for dancing at Pakistan wedding

Well, if Quran/Hadiths/Sharia law say so, who are we [polytheistic, idolatrous, pagan infidels] to question these things?

Do you think Muslims should follow modern 21st century secular man-made laws or the law set in stone by Allah 13 centuries ago? It is either an eternity of hellfire for Muslims if they follow secular law OR an eternity of heavenly pleasures with 72 raisins(?)/virgins(?) in heaven if they follow the Quran. Put yourself in the shoe of a Muslim. Would YOU take a chance and follow secular law?

Quote Originally Posted by wundermonk View Post
    Well, if Quran/Hadiths/Sharia law say so, who are we [polytheistic, idolatrous, pagan infidels] to question these things?

Do you think Muslims should follow modern 21st century secular man-made laws or the law set in stone by Allah 13 centuries ago? It is either an eternity of hellfire for Muslims if they follow secular law OR an eternity of heavenly pleasures with 72 raisins(?)/virgins(?) in heaven if they follow the Quran. Put yourself in the shoe of a Muslim. Would YOU take a chance and follow secular law?
    I agree with you. But put you in the shoe of a muslim (an intelligent one): would you follow the laws of 21th century and die burned alive two days after by your own family for doing this ?
    ~Aum Namah Shivaya~

Quote Originally Posted by McKitty View Post
    I agree with you. But put you in the shoe of a muslim (an intelligent one): would you follow the laws of 21th century and die burned alive two days after by your own family for doing this ?
    Hi McKitty:

(Assuming I got your question correctly...)

Yes, if I found myself as a Muslim (an intelligent one - your words) in a land where everyone around me is a fundie, it would be foolish of me to raise my voice against fundie Islam, play chess, sing songs, eat pork, have non-Muslim friends, study evolution, argue for monogamy, equal rights for non-Muslims in Muslim lands, etc.

Is that the reason why "moderate" Muslim voices are never heard?

So, how do you think we can come out of this situation?

crazy country
    ॐ महेश्वराय नमः

|| Om Namo Bhagavate Rudraya ||

Hara Hara Mahadeva Shambo Shankara

Pretty horrible stuff.

i've said it before and i'll say it again:

KAAAAAAALIIIII YUUUUUUUUGAAAAAAAAAA
    If you found out that you were god, dreaming a life for yourself, and that you were identical with the external world, you would ask yourself: "So, what would I have happen to me in my life? what would be my perfect drama?":cool1:

You died, and death was complete freedom from suffering - bliss. But it very quickly got lonely and repetitive in bliss, so you decided to be born once more. You've been doing this forever.

If Times of India is to be believed, 4 of these women have been killed for the crime of dancing. News report here.

ISLAMABAD: Four women condemned to death by a tribal jirga or council for dancing and singing with men at a wedding in northern Pakistan have been killed, TV news channels reported on Sunday.

However, senior officials refuted the news reports and described them as baseless. Interior minister Rehman Malik ordered a judicial inquiry into the reported killings.
    Peace. Islam means PeaceTM.

Thread Information