Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Encounters with Maa Saraswati?

Re: Encounters with Maa Saraswati?

What is Saraswati to me? What can one see in such an encounter? This is a very good question, but personally I need to be very careful in how I should respectfully and without prejudice give a layman answer for the true answer can only be from the Guru who is in direct communion with Lord Brahma who sees in all directions. For She is a Great Goddess, and there is no way for me to even answer such a question properly.

I can only conjure, and to me, Saraswati Devi is the Queen of the Four Vedas, Who through mystically joins them together, where insight and intellect pierce each other in a form of divine light of living knowledge to fulfill for the willing Her mission to the jiva souls to propagate Sanatana Dharma. She is the form of divine and aristocratical good behavior, character building as a service amd Seva to the indwelling spirit. Such a spirit sees the larger family of created beings, as well as character building that leads to an ideal family life and extends eventually to an ideal Nation and ideal World. By the jnana or knowledge where insight and intellect pierce each other, She brings an awareness of spiritual associations that become evident, where through such spiritual associations the shadows that plague the mind of the jiva soul are driven away and guidance from such associations become personal both among physical beings, spiritual and angelic beings, and the Devas with specific and direct associations with Vishnu, Sivaand Brahma.

When Her devotees come together in such spiritual associations, this is not an individual affair, but a sangha of two or more, sometimes many, and sometimes Lord Shiva Himself comes to the sangha. She teaches them to first praise jaya guru, Whoever that may be.

She is the Goddess of Learning, of Art and Music, Prose and Poetry. She is also an intrinsic force within the Shakta deliverance. Her form is white, She wears white garments, Her vahana is the Swan, and next to Her is the Peacock. She always lives in India, the Land called Bharat, because India is the Mother of all Religion. Once She dwelled as a worshipful object called the River Saraswati. To show the Power of nature, She has hidden the Holy River Saraswati which is still flowing in India but is temporarily invisible so that great Samadhi Yogis will search here and there about in India to Find Her and come upon many grea ttirthas. But One Day she will return as the River Saraswati upon another course of Mother Nature, it will be Her sign that now the World is ready for the Rule of the Next Ramachandra from India who will bring the Great Intellect of her Jyana and सनातनधर्म. Her Role at that time is to cast the Jyana Chakra. Her flag is the wheel of this Chakra. Her Knowledge is an actual orb of pure Chakra that has a living force. She is the Queen of the Four Vedas, upon which all Four will become One. She is the Great Ambassador of India. And She is very Beautiful.

Jai Mata Saraswati, You are the Great Friend of Mother Annapurna whom I worship.

Today I think of Mother Annapurna who gives food from Her pot to those who beg alms. If you eat only one drop of Her portage you will never be spiritually hungry again.

Re: Encounters with Maa Saraswati?

thank you all for the sharing.

I am is devotee of Maa Sarasvati, i chant Her praises and mantra everyday, make an offerings everyday, visualize Her everyday, and receive Her blessings everyday.

She is Maha Shakti, She is the holder of both wordly and divine knowledge,
    She is Mother Universe, all Devis is Her forms.

Worship Her make we realize that we must have a fruit from religious practice, the practice must build our mind.

She is pure water where we can reflect ourself for the development of heart.

She is guide us in the path, always remember me about my pure purpose to do religious practice.

May we all realize Mother Sarasvati

OM. VAJRA. VISHNUYA. SVAHA
    OM. VAJRA. GARUDA. CALE CALE. HUM PHAT

OM. AMOGHA VAIROCANA. MAHA-MUDRA. MANI PADMA JVALA PRAVARTTAYA. HUM

Om Saha Nau-Avatu |
    Saha Nau Bhunaktu |
    Saha Viiryam Karava-Avahai |
    Tejasvi Nau-Adhii-Tam-Astu Maa Vidviss-Aavahai |
    Om Shaantih Shaantih Shaantih ||

Thread Information