Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Shubhanallah, Mohammedan men are not only after Hindu/Sikh girls!

Re: Shubhanallah, Mohammedan men are not only after Hindu/Sikh girls!

Namaste,
    Quote Originally Posted by kamala View Post
    The people are pretty stupid to fall for the tricks that the muslims do..
    I would not say that too loud in the forum. We have some people here who even "love" the muslim trolls, and when I try to deal with the trolls my way, these 'hijras' call me all kinds of names and threaten me with their resolve ; can you imagine being threatened on the internet with nothing but their resolve?

Pranam.

2. Re: Shubhanallah, Mohammedan men are not only after Hindu/Sikh girls!

Quote Originally Posted by philosoraptor View Post

I'm afraid I can't agree with this. Christianity at its root is every bit as xenophobic and violent as Islam. While Christians started out as a persecuted minority (unlike Muslims who started out as a violent rebellion), the reality is that Christianity quickly became violent and oppressive once the Roman Empire became a Christian theocracy. Under Christianity, the population of pagans and druids within Europe quickly disappeared, and at least some of this was the direct result of military conflicts. The same pattern was seen in the United States during the 18th-19th centuries which witnessed frank genocide of the Native American populations. That Christianity has acquired a "moderate" image today compared to Islam has nothing to do with its doctrine. It has everything to do with the fact that Christendom, compared to other religious communities, enjoys a dominant share of the world's lands, resources, and wealth, thanks in no small part to its prior history of ongoing military conquest. In contrast, Muslim countries have been the victims of Western Imperialism as recently as several decades ago, continue to depend on foreign powers to supply them with technology, and are no longer able to expand through military conquest. If Christian society had evolved as Islamic society had, I would have no doubt that it would be Christianity that is associted with most incidents of international terrorism.
    I don't disagree with you, it was first Christian Missionaries which started wrong translations of Dharma Grantham and they made all Dharma Grantham to feature bible like fascism. They claimed Meat (including beef), alcohol in Vedas and they made Aryan invasion theory all this is now a fashion for Adharmis to use, even lesser learned Hindus are accepting this just because they support drinking alcohol and eating flesh.

Everyone knows what these Christians did in their History after council of Nicea, but ultimately it is still Islam which is the biggest Zombie of the present time. Even in Christian Nations Hindu scriptures are not that badly treated and courts also accepts most of the pleas, all because they are clever and do not want to show their hate against Dharma openly, but this is not same with Islamic Nations, they destroy everything that is non Islamic and continue even if they depends on financial support by non Muslim countries, they are clear Zombies
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=Yellow] ॐ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Re: Shubhanallah, Mohammedan men are not only after Hindu/Sikh girls!

Quote Originally Posted by Believer View Post
    can you imagine being threatened on the internet with nothing but their resolve?

Pranam.
    Hahahaha.
    तद्विद्धि प्रणिपातेन परिप्रश्नेन सेवया ।
    उपदेक्ष्यन्ति ते ज्ञानं ज्ञानिनस्तत्वदर्शिनः ॥

उस ज्ञान को तू तत्वदर्शी ज्ञानियों के पास जाकर समझ, उनको भलीभाँति दण्डवत्* प्रणाम करने से, उनकी सेवा करने से और कपट छोड़कर सरलतापूर्वक प्रश्न करने से वे परमात्म तत्व को भलीभाँति जानने वाले ज्ञानी महात्मा तुझे उस तत्वज्ञान का उपदेश करेंगे. श्रीमद्*भगवद्*गीता-4.34

Thread Information