Quote Originally Posted by Eastern Mind View Post
Vannakkam India et al: I remember one time before rising in the morning, I heard the song on the radio, but the radio wasn't on. Then when I turned it on, it was that song precisely. So yes there is a lot going on. Sometimes as well, for really sensitive people, they can 'feel' to react to someone else's thoughts. They are in the air like radio waves. If you have a particular offbeat thought that really seems like it doesn't have anything to do with you ... But as you said, it may be all interesting enough but it passes, just like any other more mundane experience.

Aum Namasivaya
Vannakkam EM,

Yes, thoughts are already there. some times you pick vibrations from air and same thing happens in future or some others persons vibrations and you think that how can you have such and such thought. I have no connection with it.

One time, when walking on road, I could feel that there will be an accident very soon, after 5 mins I heard sound of 2 vehicles dashing each other, though it was a minor accident, but the vision / feeling, etc turned out to be true.

Made me think that everything is pre-destined.

Now in advaita, nothing as such happens, as I do not give importance to such things. My mindset has changed and so are my experiences. feeling of bliss and peace are generally there and sometimes as sense of detachment when working. But in meditation, detachment from thoughts, body and mind is a regular experience.

Aum

IS