Thread: Introduction

Introduction

Greetings to All.

I am krishnan, a retired engineer, staying with my spouse at Coimbatore, Tamil nadu, India. I am a stronge Hindu, and I love Hinduism.

I spend most of my time in reading a lot on Puranas, Tantras and other Idihasas etc. etc

I love to travel and visit ancient temples all over India. I love the Himalayas.

I am a Maa Dakshina Kali Upachak and I try to read and understand anything on Her.

I have total faith in God and particularly Maa Dakshina kalika, and have experienced her Grace in many a occasion when I was direly in need of Help and guidance.

I once again thank the moderators for providing me an opurtunity to be a part of this Forums.

With Warm Regards.

Krishnan ts

Re: Introduction

Quote Originally Posted by krish43 View Post
    Greetings to All.

I am krishnan, a retired engineer, staying with my spouse at Coimbatore, Tamil nadu, India. I am a stronge Hindu, and I love Hinduism.

I spend most of my time in reading a lot on Puranas, Tantras and other Idihasas etc. etc

I love to travel and visit ancient temples all over India. I love the Himalayas.

I am a Maa Dakshina Kali Upachak and I try to read and understand anything on Her.

I have total faith in God and particularly Maa Dakshina kalika, and have experienced her Grace in many a occasion when I was direly in need of Help and guidance.

I once again thank the moderators for providing me an opurtunity to be a part of this Forums.

With Warm Regards.

Krishnan ts
    Namaste,

Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy it more and more here.

Pranams.

Vannakkam Krishnan: Welcome to HDF .. please do tell us of some of your favorite temples or hill stations in Bharat, in TN and elsewhere.

Aum Namasivaya

Pranam Krishnan ji

from one traveler to another welcome to Hdf, i love the Himalayas too. Hope to hear about your travels and experience.

Jai Maa kali

Jai Shree Krishna
    Rig Veda list only 33 devas, they are all propitiated, worthy off our worship, all other names of gods are derivative from this 33 originals,
    Bhagvat Gita; Shree Krishna says Chapter 3.11 devan bhavayatanena te deva bhavayantu vah parasparam bhavayantah sreyah param avapsyatha Chapter 17.4 yajante sattvika devan yaksa-raksamsi rajasah pretan bhuta-ganams canye yajante tamasa janah
    The world disappears in him. He is the peaceful, the good, the one without a second.

Thread Information