Thread: Very weird dream

Very weird dream

Dear all,
    In the series of dreams I had last night, I distinctly remember one thing and I feel foolish to write this here as I dreamt that I was Sri Adishankaracharya and was arguing with some pundit that Shakti is more powerful than Shiva and the person challenged me to prove it and I accepted the challenge and the dream collapsed after I went to meditate somewhere.

Could anyone tell me what this is supposed to mean.. I can never be Adi Shankaracharya considering the way I'm
    ॐ महेश्वराय नमः

|| Om Namo Bhagavate Rudraya ||

Hara Hara Mahadeva Shambo Shankara

Re: Very weird dream

Namaste RealDemigod

Let's see

Possibility 1: The ParamAtmA was giving you direction from within: Look into or take up the shAkta path.
    Seeing yourself as AdiShankaracharya, was either a vehicle for expressing that to you, or perhaps it is a peek into the future that you will be a pundit like him, but a shAkta - you never know

Possibility 2: As a seeker you will play this Shakti versus Shiva leela. You are on Devi's side and it is a playful game between the divine couple.

but 1 seems more like it. It is possible that in advanced stage you will play the Leela in possibility 2 and realize how they compliment each other and are one in a sense.

om namo bhagavate vAsudevAya~
    || Shri KRshNArpaNamastu ||

I dont think its weird but lovely. I would not advise you to rely on dream interpretation by others. I think the dreamer usually has all the answers and outside influences confuse everything. You could also try reading some stories about the lovers. Their arguments are my favourites, its always so funny.

Thanks smaranam and Shanti29,
    Both of you have valid points. I also dreamt of Srila Prabhupada once guess I will have to look within to get my answers
    ॐ महेश्वराय नमः

|| Om Namo Bhagavate Rudraya ||

Hara Hara Mahadeva Shambo Shankara

Vannakkam: There are basically two kinds of dreams .. those originating from the subconscious, and those originating from the superconscious (intuitive mind). The first is common; the second is rare.

Not to sound condescending or anything, but it sounds more like the former than the latter, your subconscious telling you that meditation is more valid than debate.

Aum Namasivaya

Thread Information