Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Aspiring actor Gehna Vashisht assaulted for using Indian flag as a bikini

Re: Aspiring actor Gehna Vashisht assaulted for using Indian flag as a bikini

Quote Originally Posted by philosoraptor View Post
    "can you say, attention-whore?"
    Thanks, yes indeed.

However, she being an attention-whore does not justify those who wanted to justify the alleged attack in the first place on grounds of "dressing-sense".

Quote Originally Posted by Twilightdance View Post
    Thanks, yes indeed.

However, she being an attention-whore does not justify those who wanted to justify the alleged attack in the first place on grounds of "dressing-sense".
    Nor did I justify it. I'm not one to call for violence. I prefer more creative ways of calling a spade a spade. Fight fire with fire, I always say.

regards,
    Philosoraptor

"Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something." - Plato

Are you really blaming her for wearing a bikini? What's the big deal?

Calling her attention-whore after she was assaulted by a bunch of people is just plain insensitive and evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Sahasranama View Post
    cute picture

It is absolutely shameful that people attack a girl for wearing a bikini and an Indian flag. They have adopted Victorian morality. Before the Islamic and British influence in India people didn't even cover up their breasts with bras and bikinis, it wasn't uncommon for women to walk around topless. A lot of statues of goddesses have naked uncovered breasts.

National flags and anthems are also something that India has adopted from the west. If there's anyone who should stop mimicking the west it's these dumb protesters. Activism based on personal whims is also something that Indians have mimicked from the west.

+1000

Pietro, the assault was a fake. She paid off the goons as a publicity stunt to bolster her mediocre career. Please see the link I provided elsewhere in this thread.

And yes, she is an attention-whore.
    Philosoraptor

"Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something." - Plato

Thread Information