Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Black Magic. Truth or Myth?

Re: Black Magic. Truth or Myth?

Quote Originally Posted by Pietro Impagliazzo View Post
    The unseen tides of mind are connected, they may affect each other, positively or negatively.

Rites as a form of mental energetic discharge help. Open your house, put a Hanuman mantra. I've even performed some sort of exorcism once (when a very weird tide of negative energy flooded a person in my house). Just be firm in whatever aspect of the divine you regard as protective.

The fear of the negative only comes if you haven't explored your own darkness within, so self-knowledge is paramount in being protected from outer forces that may very well be your own inner ones. One thing that made me realize that is that no matter what horrid images you may force yourself to watch or think, you'll only feel fear when the movement for this is favorable, so fear is an inner state and not caused by the outside alone.
    Indeed everything is connected with mind. When i was practicing Yog, one day, a bad thing happened, my cousin sister died in an accident leaving behind her 2 small kids, one in junior kg and one in 1 or maybe 2nd std. Her husband is a gynecologic and had plans to expand the business. She died inbetween.

i will cut short this, and I got orders to go to their house to do soul blessing. Everybody experienced the flow of divine / golden yellow energy, except her mother-in-law who was depressed. My bro who is very skeptical and doubts energy concept also felt the same, including the doctors.

So i know what happens.

Best is to not think of it. But by listening, weak mind may become skeptical and may feel something ... and then they keep thinking on the subject.

Just be firm in whatever aspect of the divine you regard as protective.
    This is very important.

What you say is true. Things are inside us, so the solution is also inside us too.

So as to not enter into the subject, i would say that do not think of negativity.

Constantly thinking of positive things and of God, will create a subtle energy shield.

LOVE is the most subtle energy. LOVE means LOVE FOR GOD. Similarly surrender and strong faith are also very subtle energy.

Subtle energies can pass through or penetrate into gross energy, but vice versa is not true.

So best is to live a spiritual life and have faith. After you develop a certain amount of faith, surrender and Love for God blossoms in you, then negativity cannot come near you.

you *may* experience someone is near you, but that someone is not a ghost, but an angel or spirit guides, or devas or and other divine being. Nothing to be afraid of them

So when someone asks, "Do you believe in Ghost", I say, "I believe in God "

Aum
    Only God Is Truth, Everything Else Is Illusion - Ramakrishna
    Total Surrender of Ego to SELF is Real Bhakti - Ramana Maharshi

Silence is the study of the scruptures. Meditation is the continuous thinking of Brahman which is to be meditated upon. The complete negation of both by knowledge is the vision of truth – sadAcAra-14 of Adi SankarAcArya

namah SivAya vishnurUpAya viShNave SivarUpiNe, MBh, vanaparva, 3.39.76

Sanskrit Dict | MW Dict | Gita Super Site | Hindu Dharma

there is no black magic or any magic out there, ones own fear is exploited by the cunning and crooked. Those going through tough times easily fall prey to this business; actors will convince you to pay a fee to dispel the magic which is non existent. Namaste.

Vanakam EM! I have been doing and love to do a lot of social service in any form that i come across. And i also make it a point to attend Pooja performed by my Guru at least twice a week. tuesday's and friday's. All these provides healing n every sense and also i feel an aura created around me by my Guru to protect me and keep me safe!
    Om Namah Shivay!

Quote Originally Posted by Medha View Post
    exactly. when we have limited time we should be thinking about the divine more. Y is that out of hatred and jealousy people do such things with others life. and when we never did harm and always believed in god why is that its only us who seems to be facing this problem.
    It is the nature of the person, that makes him/her do it.

Some people simply cannot see the good things happening in others life. Yes these things do exists, but best defense is do not be afraid. Remember, Weak mind can be attacked easily. So these people target person who has weak mind or is highly emotional. Getting them to trap is easy.

Before a few days, my father told a true insicdent, which happened before 40 years.

There was a renounedd hypontist Max collie came to Mumbai.

He hypnotized some people and made them to do what he wished. Then a fruit vendor challenged him. He could not get that fruit vendor hypnotized. Finally after many attempts, he accepted that that guy had a very strong mind.

Though hypnosis and black magic are different, what I mean to say is that strong mind is not affected or the effect on them is very diluted, as compared to weak mind / emotional character.

To counter act, you can chant any God's name. Gayatri Mantra is also very powerful.

You can have a CD of Gayatri Mantra chanting / Or hanuman Mantra chanting.

You Live in TN, Vellore. So things will be more comfotable, while refering to the CDs

There is Gayatri Mantra from Times Music. It is a group chanting. It is not like the one you find in T-Series, or of Suresh Wadkar which has background music. Chants are always better without music. They have deeper impact.

As you say only effect is left. You can chant Gayatri Mantra or or mantra like Hanuman Mantra sung in rhythimc order or you can listen to the CD (like Gayatri mantra of Times Music). This helps throw all negativity in home. I and my friend have tried it. It works well. Gayatri mantra is very powerful.

This will help you to nullify the bad effects.

Chant Gayatri Mantra for 1 hr on morning or if possible ! hr in both morning and evening.

You can listen to CD / DVD chanting a mantra. That also works.

Also pray ot God to remove all negativity.

For personal purification, simple prayer like

Oh God, take away all negativity and fill me with divine energy

works well

or you can specifically say

Oh God, take away all the negative ill effects caused by Black Majic or any such practices and give me, my parents and my home positive energy. Fill me, my parents and my home with divine energy.

Mentally say that divine energy is filling me. I am free from any kind of negative energy. I am filled with negativity.

You can try

Auto Suggestion for Relaxation

It's not a permanent solution, but helpful.

Best is to have faith in God and keep chanting his name, his glories.

Also perform daily Puja. This will helps a lot.

Be determined to come out of it. This gives a lot's of strength, as under mind keeps fighting, you are not defeated. You can be down at times, but not out. You have to be determined to come out of it.

Staying positive also helps a lot.

Regular, repeated prayers help a lot.

Chanting mantras also helps a great deal.

Do not quit. Do not loose hope. God exists. nothing is permanent. Bad things will some to an end.

Aum

Request:

Your posts are still moderated, so they do not appear immediately.

Whenever you reply, I humbly suggest you to please quote the poster which you are replying.

Some are active in many threads and in other forums too. So a quote of their post in your reply is helpful.

To quote a message simply click the button, 'reply with quote'

If you want to reply to a specific point, delete things that are not needed.

Silence is the study of the scruptures. Meditation is the continuous thinking of Brahman which is to be meditated upon. The complete negation of both by knowledge is the vision of truth – sadAcAra-14 of Adi SankarAcArya

In another thread, you had a vision of Lord Shiv.

Lord Shiv In Dreams

Surrender to Mahadev. He is the lord of all Ghosts, etc. He is Bhutanath. The crescent moon represent mind (one of interpretation). So Shiv can control mind too.

When Mahadev is with you, why are you worrying.

Chant his name. Check if any chant like Om Namah Shivaya is available in Times Music.

Simply chant his name and his stutis. Play the CDs / DVDs

It will definitely give you peace.

Pray to Mahadev, to protect you and your family from any Black Magic or any negativity.

Always think that Mahadev is always with you at all times, even when you are sleeping.

This will definitely give you a feeling of security.

When ever you feel skeptical, always say, Mahadev is here, with me. He will protect me.

Always keep that mala (manifested by Mahadev or that Saint) with you. when you sleep, keep it near you, so that you can reach it easily

I used to think of my self as a very small child, sleeping in lap of Hanuman ji or near him. That gave me security. (I had his vision in Dream. He was in Samadhi).

the attachment was so strong that the image would not allow me to sleep. For 2 hours, I wold be attracted to it. I had never prayed to Lord Hanuman. Still he appeared in my dream. My heart fills with devotions and my eyes are wet, as I am recalling those days.

Jai Bajarang Bali Jai Shri Ram

Har Har Mahadev

OM Namah Shivaya

Thread Information