Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guru Puja?

Re: Guru Puja?

^^ Hello IS

i searched for it on google but was getting incomplete stuti. so had to type in last few slokas on my own. Many thanks for posting the links.

I am not sure on the source of the stuti as received the stuti as diksha from my guru so i shared.I am assuming here each guru will have some scripture as source for slokas and mantras given as diksha.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by goodlife View Post
    ^^ Hello IS

i searched for it on google but was getting incomplete stuti. so had to type in last few slokas on my own. Many thanks for posting the links.

I am not sure on the source of the stuti as received the stuti as diksha from my guru so i shared.I am assuming here each guru will have some scripture as source for slokas and mantras given as diksha.

thanks
    No Prob @goodlife

I came to know about Guru Stratram from you. I was looking for it, but my Guru never emphasized on it.

He says to me,

'If you want to make Hanuman Happy, will he be happy if you chant his name or the name of his beloved God Lord Ram. I also took 'Adhara' (support) of Atma Tatva to abide in the state I am in.'

So I used to follow what he said, but then, one thing was clear, all I have now, all goods things are because of him. When I keep realizing this, then my heart melts and I want to offer him gratitude. I came across Guru Gita and then used to listen it or read it when I wish. I selected some slokas, depending upon the mood at that time. I may select different slokas another time, but they are all effective as Guru Gita is filled with Guru Stutis. Now I have found fixed stuti, Guru Strotram, thanks to you. I understand what my Guru is doing as you do not praise yourself. He stays subdued in front of world an so not many recognize him as a spiritual master.

Thanks again.

Aum

IS
    Only God Is Truth, Everything Else Is Illusion - Ramakrishna
    Total Surrender of Ego to SELF is Real Bhakti - Ramana Maharshi

Silence is the study of the scruptures. Meditation is the continuous thinking of Brahman which is to be meditated upon. The complete negation of both by knowledge is the vision of truth – sadAcAra-14 of Adi SankarAcArya

namah SivAya vishnurUpAya viShNave SivarUpiNe, MBh, vanaparva, 3.39.76

Sanskrit Dict | MW Dict | Gita Super Site | Hindu Dharma

Quote Originally Posted by goodlife View Post
    Guru is the one who takes you from darkness to light, he is the one who should be thanked and "wroshipped" daily for you need his blessings if you have to progress in your path

Submitting before you Guru Stuti.

If you have been initiated under any guru; before your prayers; think of him, thank him and offer him your devotion and recite this stuti and then do your puja.

If not, then may be take god as your guru and do the same till you get lucky and your guru finds you

Hope it helps
    thank u so much for the stotram. and thank u all for the enlightenment
    Om Namah Shivay!

Thread Information