Greetings, I have a question for anyone who is familiar with Paramahamsa Hariharananda lineage. There will be a Kriya Yoga initiation in my town in a couple of weeks. Currently I attend meditation at SRF center but I do not want to wait 1 year to be initiated into Kriya, besides the fact that I have heard that SRF Kriya is different from the Kriya that Shiva Goraksha Babaji gave to Lahiri Mahasaya. I understand Yoganandaji needed to adapt things for a western audience but I want to learn the real deal.

My question is humbly this: I have 3 options, being in America.

1. Yogiraj Gurunath Siddhanath's Hamsa Yoga Sangh, which only has initiation on the west coast and would end up costing me about 1000 dollars in travel expenses and 125 dollar initiation fee. This was my first choice, but at this time 1000 dollars is a bit out of my budget.
2. Wait a year and get initiated by SRF. Pros are cost but cons are waiting a year and having to agree to take Yoganandaji as my guru and NEVER take another guru according to what I understand. I do not like this as Yoganandaji is no longer in the body and I do not know if Shiva will send me another guru later.
3. Get initiated by Parahamsa Prajnananda (Hariharananda's disciple). This seems to be the best choice but I am not very knowledgeable about him or his organization and I don't want to waste any time. Which option seems the best? If anyone can alleviate my ignorance I would be very greatful.