Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hypothetical scenario for those who believe Varna is by birth

Hypothetical scenario for those who believe Varna is by birth

Here is a simple hypothetical:

Communists, along with Saudi Wahabis and Evangelical Xians in the US have come to a common understanding that the first religion that needs to be destroyed is Hinduism. Their mutual contradictions can be sorted out later. Yoga is evil, Hinduism does not recognize Adam/Eve, does not believe in Jeebus or old Mo or Karl Marx or eternal hellfire where Allah will roast our skin, regrow our skin and reburn us just for fun and giggles.

So, the Commies along with Mohammedans and Xians go about

(1)nuking India and all of its 1.2 Billion citizens
    (2)identifying each and every "born" Brahmin/Shudra/Kshatriya/Vaishya anywhere else on earth and killing them along with their children.

Question:

After the above happens, will there be another "born" Brahmin or Shudra or Kshatriya or Vaishya? Yes/No? Please justify your answer with reasoning.

My follow up question(s) will be after you answer the question above.

Re: Hypothetical scenario for those who believe Varna is by birth

Pranam

i think it is a wonderful hypothesis, there again pigs may fly.

why should i worry either way, it is not my creation, i am afraid you will have to ask him/her from whence all originates.

Jai Shree Krishna
    Rig Veda list only 33 devas, they are all propitiated, worthy off our worship, all other names of gods are derivative from this 33 originals,
    Bhagvat Gita; Shree Krishna says Chapter 3.11 devan bhavayatanena te deva bhavayantu vah parasparam bhavayantah sreyah param avapsyatha Chapter 17.4 yajante sattvika devan yaksa-raksamsi rajasah pretan bhuta-ganams canye yajante tamasa janah
    The world disappears in him. He is the peaceful, the good, the one without a second.

namaste WM,

Quote Originally Posted by wundermonk View Post
    After the above happens, will there be another "born" Brahmin or Shudra or Kshatriya or Vaishya? Yes/No? Please justify your answer with reasoning.
    Parsuram annihilated the entire world, kshatriyas along with it 21 times. Yet here we are. So my answer to your hypothetical question is a hypothetical 'Yes' and my reasoning is 'it has been done atleast 21 times before.'
    satay

4. Re: Hypothetical scenario for those who believe Varna is by birth

Quote Originally Posted by Ganeshprasad View Post
    Pranam

i think it is a wonderful hypothesis, there again pigs may fly.

why should i worry either way, it is not my creation, i am afraid you will have to ask him/her from whence all originates.

Jai Shree Krishna
    You are a person who understand and make others understand, I have high respect for you, but sometimes you comes to your heart and even defend aDhaRMi view from somebody who just claim to be a Hindu despite being anti-Hindu. We must accept the way that ॐ has shown to us, not to accepts the way aDhaRMis claims on DhaRMa GranThaM.

Quote Originally Posted by satay View Post
    namaste WM,

Parsuram annihilated the entire world, kshatriyas along with it 21 times. Yet here we are. So my answer to your hypothetical question is a hypothetical 'Yes' and my reasoning is 'it has been done atleast 21 times before.'
    Then how come same clans of kShatRiyas still exist?

This is a rotten Islamic claim that Parsuram annihilated the entire world. ParShuram was an aVaTARs of ViShNu, his birth was for the destruction of aDhaRMa, he never killed any innocent. He killed 21 evil kings and not killed kShatRiyas 21 times, even in Valmiki Ramayana Parshuram is mentioned as killer of terrorists.

Parshuram gifted the Shiva Dhanush to kShatRiya king Janak, he trained and taught Bheesham the best of warfare, and fought against him for a kShatRiya girl Amba. When he come to know Karna was a kShatRiya's son, he cursed Karna for cheating the Guru but did not killed him, he gave Vijay Dhanush to Karna and never demanded any Guru Dakshina.
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=Yellow] ॐ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by wundermonk View Post
    Here is a simple hypothetical:

Communists, along with Saudi Wahabis and Evangelical Xians in the US have come to a common understanding that the first religion that needs to be destroyed is Hinduism. Their mutual contradictions can be sorted out later. Yoga is evil, Hinduism does not recognize Adam/Eve, does not believe in Jeebus or old Mo or Karl Marx or eternal hellfire where Allah will roast our skin, regrow our skin and reburn us just for fun and giggles.

So, the Commies along with Mohammedans and Xians go about

(1)nuking India and all of its 1.2 Billion citizens
    (2)identifying each and every "born" Brahmin/Shudra/Kshatriya/Vaishya anywhere else on earth and killing them along with their children.

Question:

My follow up question(s) will be after you answer the question above.
    Pranams.

I would say yes, for the following reasons:

1) At the end of every four yugas, there is a partial devastation in which the earth is repopulated after the death of all sinful beings by Kalki Avatar.

2) The prajapatis are not destroyed in the above devastation and our scriptures indicate that it is from them from whom human beings are born. Thus, it is reasonable to conclude that they would repopulate the earth with brahmins, kshatriyas, vaisyas, and shudras.

3) Satay already gave the example of the kshatriya varna surviving despite being annihilated by Parashurama 21 times

As an aside, I can see somethings never change, and there are those who insist on shutting detractors up by calling them Muslims or their views as "Islamic." Oh dear....

regards,
    Philosoraptor

"Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something." - Plato

6. Re: Hypothetical scenario for those who believe Varna is by birth

Quote Originally Posted by philosoraptor View Post
    Pranams.

I would say yes, for the following reasons:

1) At the end of every four yugas, there is a partial devastation in which the earth is repopulated after the death of all sinful beings by Kalki Avatar.
    Death of all Zombies

The prajapatis are not destroyed in the above devastation and our scriptures indicate that it is from them from whom human beings are born. Thus, it is reasonable to conclude that they would repopulate the earth with brahmins, kshatriyas, vaisyas, and shudras.
    Prajapatis are not adharmis, all brahmins, kshatriyas, vaisyas, and shudras will come on Varna of Guna-Karma-Svabhava, without any birth differences.

3)
    Satay already gave the example of the kshatriya varna surviving despite being annihilated by Parashurama 21 times
    Parshuram was Vishnu, he never killed any innocent.

As an aside, I can see somethings never change, and there are those who insist on shutting detractors up by calling them Muslims or their views as "Islamic." Oh dear....
    regards,
    My answer to a detractor's response is a shutting "YES".
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=Yellow] ॐ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by PARAM View Post

Then how come same clans of kShatRiyas still exist?
    ahem...a reminder, there is something called, God?

This is a rotten Islamic claim that Parsuram annihilated the entire world.
    So, now I am also posting stuff from muslim sites?
    satay

The hypothesis is not feasible because varna is not bybirth. Namaste.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganeshprasad View Post
    i am afraid you will have to ask him/her from whence all originates.
    Krishna has already answered this for us in BG 18:40 that his classification is for entire humanity - not born Hindu Indians alone.

Quote Originally Posted by satay View Post
    namaste WM,

Namaste satay,

It has been done before but this thread is about the HOW of it.

Firstly, what reincarnates? It is the self. In its essence, does the self have any attributes? Which of these attributes mark it as a Brahmin/Sudra/Kshatriya/Vaishya? It is the play of Prakriti (Sattva, Rajas and Tamas).

In the scenario that I outlined, we only have "Mlechha" selves (this is an oxymoron anyway because the self is beyond the classifications of Prakriti - but I will go along with this for the sake of argument). What happens to these selves during Pralaya?

Thread Information