Vanakkam,

Don't worry, I don't have any hate in myself, not even for the most violent muslims. God is not made of hate, our path is not made of fights between us.

I have friends too, wich are good muslims and yet very polite, friendly, smiling and funny persons... But I cannot really study Coran and Muslim teachings in a good peace, as I think of the poor souls trapped in those countries where religion were torn to become a weapon...

I don't mind Muslims calling me kafir. After all, Hindu call me Mleccha. So what. I'm a bhakta of Shiva, not a bhakta of those people, so I really don't mind what names they call me or my friends....This is just sad to see, but how can you explain to them this is not fair ? This is really sad...But I will not make sacrifice of my open minded just to look good and conform to others.

Anyway I enjoy arabic cultures, especially the architectural and artistics of middle age. I can't imagine those people were already painting, building palaces and stories, where at the same time most countries in the west could only put tree stones one on another !

Aum Namah Shivaya