Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: An Islam song I love

An Islam song I love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WkMLdB2uZg

I am sorry if I offend the anti-Islam faiths, I respect the feelings of fellow Hindus what everyone knows Islamics have done to our soil and people.

But I studied in a Muslim college, a Muslim lecturer helped me get the seat in the course I wanted, another one used to have such affection on me, I also had several good Muslim friends.

I have come to believe Rama is indeed Allah, also.

Hope not to offend anyone.

Re: An Islam song I love

Quote Originally Posted by Aspirant01 View Post

I have come to believe Rama is indeed Allah, also.

Hope not to offend anyone.
    You hope not to offend anyone, but you believe Sri Rama is the same person as some psychopath desert god?

Anyone who has clicked on that link with ashudha speech has to purify themselves now, listen to some bhajans to remove the mala from your mind: bhakti sagara
    Last edited by Sahasranama; 29 July 2012 at 08:38 PM.

Namaste,

Any special reason you thought that the HDF members would be ecstatic about the information that you have shared? What should we do with this information? And after you have defamed Lord Rama by equating him to Allah, what is your next move?

Pranam.

Believer,

I thought HDF members would like the song like I did. So produced it here.

Besides, I wanted to find out if there are others who felt the same way as I do such as ones living in Arabian countries, who might have had some pleasant experiences as I did.

I shall make no more of this comparison, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Aspirant01 View Post
    Believer,

I thought HDF members would like the song like I did. So produced it here.
    I didn't like it, but I generally do not enjoy arabic music - nothing to do with Islam as such

Besides, I wanted to find out if there are others who felt the same way as I do such as ones living in Arabian countries, who might have had some pleasant experiences as I did.
    Many people particularly the liberal kind who generally wouldn't have lived in Arabia often feel very optimistic about Islam. Its a psychological mystery, we may be able to find some reasons behind it.

As far your beliefs are concerned, I don't see why people should get offended as they are your beliefs - as long as you don't claim it to be an universal truth, we should be fine.

Vanakkam !

I'll listen to it after work, it seems interesting, I don't know about arabic songs very much, it'll be an interesting discover !

I know popular songs from Mahgreb, the voice of male and female singers is truly amazing ! Too bad I'm not able to understand what they say or to remember the names It seems to be a very complicated language, yet I find it beautiful in some songs

Nothing to do with religion like Twilightdance, just the music and popular songs.

Aum Namah Shivaya
    ~Aum Namah Shivaya~

I love arabic songs, and the qu'ran recitations in arabic are definetely peaceful.

Vanakkam everyone,

I think what made me post this song is that I feel quite drawn to Islam like what IcySFX says, I sometimes listen to Quranic verses recited and I think of all the discipline, 5 times prayer, the burkah and other rituals they go through and I think "this religion inculcates discipline as a strict guideline towards its devotees and therefore has got a good foundation" - for isn't discipline against the evil effects of 'Kali'- but I also wonder why all the violence and the bloodshed. I think I tried to bring it out from readers' minds, those who had similar faiths, as I thought that song was truly spiritual.

McKitty, I would love to hear it if you know any outstanding Mahgreb song.

Thanks.

Vanakkam,

I will try my best to find thé songs, I remember a popular singer, she had such a wonderful voice ! I will search for her.

Well about islam...I like popular arabic songs, I'm open to maybe appreciate recitations, but I would note agree with those kind of some principles. Many things are not for the sake of discipline, like bhurka. Disciplined in violence, childrens mimic the violence, and many, not to say most of the principles of islam have been deformed and misused for control, war and politics in many countries, thus cannot be any help for spiritual upliftmen in those cases.

The révolution in mahgreb countries id a good exemple. People fighted for freedom and democracy against political dictators. ..now thé power slowly fall in religious dictature, violence dawn, I saw womens in Tunisia crying and crying because they know how they will be treated like animals if the radical islam take power.

I have no hate for Islam, but I have principles of Dharma and more importantly love and compassion. I cannot look favorably at Islam, my first priority is rather to pray for the people suffering for it and that never asked for this...

I hope Mahadev will ease their actions on those poor womens...

Aum Namah Shivaya
    ~Aum Namah Shivaya~

McKitty,

Be it whether we have hatred for Islam or not, they have hatred (most people) for us, they call us all 'kAfirs'.

But I just have some recidual good sentiments owing to the exposure I had with some good Muslim souls.

There seems to be a 'collective karma' with every religion. With Hinduism, amidst all the wonderful spiritual strengths and foundation, there is population explosion, corrupt politics.... With Islam, violence... I wonder what this collective karma stems from, say, flaw what in what aspect of the religion, in each religion, maybe this will be my 'research subject' sometimes.

Thread Information