Thread: does maya cause vibration?

does maya cause vibration?

Hi all,

I've read through some posts and people mention some kind of vibration that causes 'the waves on the ocean'. I hope you know what I mean.

Is that what causes that vibration Maya?? Sorry if that question appears to be dumb, I'm sorry, I hope you can help?

I kind of like that image of brahman being the ocean and maya causing vibration and waves? Is that metaphor correct?

Thank you xo

Re: does maya cause vibration?

You can say vibration is out of Maya. Now to understand that we need to find out what is Maya.

The sand castles and the various shapes we give to the sand on the seashore are nothing but the different forms of sand only. The learned knows that but the kids get attached to the temporary forms and shapes.

This attachement to the shapes and colours and forms is the cause of desire, ego, lust, and their derivatives.

Maya is these shapes, forms, clours and other attributes which attract us, bind us, mesmerises us into an illusion of unreality, in which we get stuck.

As all physical matters are out of energy, so is everything, including energy, out of Brahman. So all is brahman only, the other forms out of it are only temporary.

Being temporary means that they are subject to change and are changing. This change is what creates lots of turmoil both positive and negative in the minds of people.

These positive and negative vives give rise to lower or higher frequencies of mind. These frequencies of mind are the constant churning and dance (shiva's dance) that happens in the brahmand. These frequencies are also the cause of the creation (rather it should be manifestation) of physical universe.
    Love and best wishes:hug:

Re: does maya cause vibration?

thank you for your input kallol!

what about another metaphor!: compacted concentrated particles of light = maya?? Would that be appropriate?

thx

Thread Information