Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Defending Hindu Dharma against the Onslaught of Adharmic Religions

Re: Defending Hindu Dharma against the Onslaught of Adharmic Religions

HH Sri Jayendra Saraswathi Swamigal's Advice to TTD for Tackling Christian Proselytism

(http://www.kanchiforum.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1948)

H.H Sri Jayendra Saraswathi Swamigal participated in the meeting of Matadhipathis from various parts of India, arranged by T.T.D. Devasthanam on 3rd and 4th February 2007 at Tirumala to work out strategies against conversion move by other religions.

His Holiness pointed out that the conversions could be effectively reduced if Dalits are made to feel part of Hindu Community. With this view HH suggested a number of steps to be taken by TTD which include construction small Balaji Temple in each and every Dalit colony and arrange daily poojas and encourage participation by the Dalits in the area, construction of community halls for Dalits for performing small family functions and motivation of Dalits to perform Bhajans in groups in their colonies. Big temples should adopt two or three smaller temples and arrange for daily pujas. TTD could permit and arrange free darshans of Sri Balaji for organisations like Dr. Ambedkar Peravai etc and distribute free Laddus. His Holiness demonstrated the last suggestion by taking two bus full of dalit devotees and arranged special darshans for them at Tirumala on 4th Feb 07 directly through Vaikundam Entrance. His Holiness has also suggested TTD to distribute Balaji Dollar with black thread to be worn around the neck to counter the cross being supplied by Christian mission.

Namaste Maruti,
    Quote Originally Posted by maruti View Post
    By "your form", do you mean the body or the soul?
    Yes by “your form” I meant the temporal body, the mind and senses through which you perceive and experience.

Illusion if the former, Brahman if the latter.

Hmmm, interesting. No Advaita Vedantin I’ve ever met, heard lectures from, or have read books from has told me this before. Not a single one. So, if you believe that your body (and I assume you mean mind too) and the universe are illusion, why are you concerned about what your Christian friend says about the Hinduism? After all, if you believe everything is an illusion then you, your Christian friend, Christianity, Hinduism, the universe it’s all an illusion. Moreover, why are you interested in Brahma Satyam Jagan Mithya, Jivo Brahmaiva Naparah? Isn’t it an illusion for you to believe that within this illusion of a universe Adi Shankara has declared the world to be an illusion?

Perhaps, but Vedanta is considered the highest in Hinduism. All great personalities like Vivekananda, Raman Maharishi etc. followed Vedanta.

So, are you telling me that those other philosophers and theologians were less than great individuals?

OM Shanti,
    A.

Quote Originally Posted by satay View Post
    namaste,
    Actually, I would say that muslim countries and china have great examples of how to deal with the peasants of christianity. Please do your research, I am sure you will agree.
    Japan and Singapore are also grt examples ~ becoming a muslim country or china are not the best alternatives

May this silver lining brighten into a dawn for Hindu Dharma and Bharatiya culture.

http://newstodaynet.com/2007sud/feb07/1302ss2.htm

Grand centenary fete for Guruji in TN

Under the inspiring and matchless leadership of Swami Dayanand Saraswati, Sri Guruji Centenary Celebration Committee has done marvellous work during the last one year starting from February, 2006. More than 500 public meetings have been organised throughout Tamilnadu. Thousands of common people belonging to all castes and creeds have participated with great gusto and enthusiasm. The nature and the extent of mass participation has clearly shown that Sri Guruji's voice continues to move the people of India. Here are a few interesting sidelights to illustrate the story.

a) At a meeting of all caste leaders to celebrate Sri Guruji's centenary in Chennimalai in Erode District, people went into ecstasy when they were permitted to participate in Gayatri Homa.

b) Members belonging to Ambedkar Makkal Mandram voluntarily came forward to participate in the Reception Committee connected with the Centenary Celebrations at Adyar, Chennai. All of them worked with tremendous enthusiasm round the clock to spread the message of Hindu solidarity.

c) Sri Varadarajan, a Scheduled Tribe (Arunthathiyar) leader was moved to tears at Arakkonam when he was given the honour of hoisting the Saffron Flag of the RSS at the conference in connection with the Centenary Celebrations of Sri Guruji. Likewise, Velumani, a Harijan leader, spoke eloquently about the role played by the RSS in bringing all the castes together on the same public platform. He too was given the honour of hoisting the Saffron Flag in the Periyapalayam conference held in Tiruvallur District.

d) Sri Srinivasan, a Harijan Leader from Atthur in Salem District declared: 'Spirituality alone can unite all the sections of society. RSS is a shining symbol of spirituality, selfless service and sacrifice. I for my part pledge myself to work round the clock for the RSS in all its society-building activities.'

e) Sri Madhiarasan, a Leader of the Indian Republican Party, participating in the Caste Leaders' Conference organised in Kancheepuram as part of the centenary celebrations, declared: 'In order to overcome the onslaughts on Hindu society, all the Hindus should come together shedding their caste differences. The only organisation that can help us achieve this great national goal is the RSS.'

f) In the Conference held at Chromepet, Chennai in which I participated, 50 Muslim women participated to show their solidarity with the Hindus in that area.

g) Former Adi Dravidar Welfare Minister Rajangam enthusiastically participated in the Sri Guruji Centenary Celebrations held at Panruti and Cuddalore.

h) The youths belonging to the PMK party of Endiyur village near Pondicherry voluntarily came forward to work for the Hindu Unity Conference in their village and proclaimed: 'Our village is an RSS village.'

i) Sri Varadarajan, an important Congress Leader of Tiruvottiyur had to face the ire of his party men because of his participation in the Hindu Unity Conference held in his locality. His shop was ransacked. Despite this great personal loss, he remained firm and fearless, expressing his solidarity towards RSS and took a vow to fight for Hindu unity. All the traders of the locality, condemning the looting of his shop, observed a one day bandh.

j) An Advocate called Sri Dayanidhi who presided over the centenary conference at Villupuram said: 'Myself and my father Sri Vengaimarban (who was performing Bhajans in the Conference) have been staunch supporters of the Dravida Kazhagam in the past. After realising that Hindu unity is a need of the hour, we are actively associating ourselves with the RSS.'

k) At Edayapalayam village in Tiruvannamalai district, all the people actively participated in decorating the village and gave it a festive outlook to 11 streets by offering floral tributes to the portrait of Sri Guruji.

Ten days ago a massive Conference was held at Madurai. More than 5000 Swayamsevaks from different parts of Tamilnadu participated in the march past. Sri Suryanarayana Rao, the senior most Swayamsevak of the RSS in charge of South India, participated in the Conference and gave an inspiring address which greatly moved all the Swayamsevaks and the common people present on the occasion. To mark the inauguration of the centenary celebrations in 2006, a special pooja was performed in thousands of temples in Tamilnadu invoking the blessings of God. In Chennimalai near Erode, the Temple Priest was greatly surprised when a batch of young students requested him to perform pooja for the welfare of Bharat Varsha and her people. They said they were inspired by the life and example of Sri Guruji.

In the neighbouring State of Karnataka, a massive conference was held last month in which more than 200,000 people participated. What is worth noting is that Muslim and Christian leaders called for a press conference in the presence of the District Collector, the Superintendent of Police and other officials and openly declared that they will be extending their full cooperation for the success of the Hindu Unity Conference convened by the RSS as part of Sri Guruji Golwarkar Centenary Celebrations.

Sri Guruji's life was soft and gentle. Yet Sri Guruji continues to live in our midst giving us this vital message even today

It seems that good news follows the sign up of Hindu-Jewish religious treaty. When is our own Bharat going to wake up, shedding its p-sec (pseudo secular) ways? The Indian politicians normally ape the West. Let's hope this will rub some sense into the wooden brain of the Government.

Israel Invites 300 Pandits to Pray for National Security

Israel invites 300 Vaidik Hindu Pandits to undertake collective chanting (Samuhik Namajap) for National Security.

Israel has invited 300 Hindu Pandits to undertake collective chanting (Samuhik Namajap) for protecting of Israel. They are waiting for their visas. These Pandits are not just knowledgeable in Vedas and Sanskrit, but they are also followers of the Vedic lifestyle. jpost.com has already published a news article relating to this.

Compare Israeli Government that tries every possible alternative with an open mind for National Security, to the Nidharmi Bharat Sarkaar which ignores the treasures of knowlegde hidden within its own land! Why must God grace this Government and the people that have elected it ? Spiritual Science Research Foundation has done extensive research in various types of such collective chanting.

Dr. Alex Kutei, an expert in "Technology and Nature's laws" in the Institute for Science and Creative Intelligence at Hozen, Israel has been doing Spiritual Practice as mentioned in the Vedas for the past 31 years.

"I will soon establish Israel as an invincible Nation with the help of Vedanta. Yoga and Namajap especially collective Namajap mentioned in the Vedas has the capacity of creating frequencies which foster National Unity and Peace, besides physical fitness." , says Dr. Kutei.

The planned collective chanting has to be done in exact manner prescribed in the Vedas. The number of priests doing the chant should be 1% that of 0.01% of total population of the Nation. In case of Israel the number comes to 300.

This is in fact just the peak of the whole mountain range. H.H. Dr. Jayant Athavale, founder, Sanatan Sanstha has said that the demand for Vaidik Sanskrit knowing Spiritual Seekers would exponentially increase globally from 2006 onwards right upto 2018. After 2018 sanskrit knowing people would have to be sent all over the world to spread the message of Spirituality and Gurukrupayoga.

http://www.haindavakeralam.org/PageM...px?PageID=3000

National Mission of Manuscripts
    New Delhi, Feb 14. (PTI): To preserve millions of neglected manuscripts, the Government has created an online database of 1.8 million ancient texts to promote them as treasures of the country.

Out of the five million manuscripts, 1.8 million have been documented and will be launched by Union Tourism and Culture Minister Ambika Soni today.

As the manuscripts were lying neglected, the Ministry had set up a National Mission for Manuscripts with the aim to locate them through a nation-wide surveys and then to document and catalogue them.

On the occasion of its fourth anniversary, the mission has planned a host of events, including the launch of the database for which a software was developed.

The National Electronic Catalogue of Manuscripts, 'Kritisampada' provides information of individual manuscripts, manuscript collections and printed catalogues.

It will be available to the public, in both Hindi and English, and they could search on the basis of title, author, script, language, subject and material.

Apart from the online database (http://www.namami.org), the proclamation of 45 selected manuscripts titled as the 'Vijnananidhi: Manuscript Treasures of India' will also be launched.

These manuscripts contains insights and discoveries and have at different times, broken new ground in India's knowledge systems.

(http://www.kanchiforum.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1909)

Quote Originally Posted by Ganeshprasad View Post
    Pranam Satay ji

------
    We have to tackle, all the fronts, to bring back the glories of Hindu Dharma to forefront, but then my friend Atanu ji would remind me that nothing moves without his will, but his will, we must all do, without any hate in us, with firm faith and Dharma on our side victory is guaranteed.

Jai Shree Krishna
    Namaskar Ganesh Prasad Ji,

Thank you for the reference. I wish to reiterate that nothing happens without His will.

Duryodhana chose Lord's army. Arjuna chose the Lord.

Assuming that we live in a dual world and we need to protect our faith and province, even then God should be chosen.

If a Christian converts with a firm belief that a neighbour should be loved equal to oneself and with that strong belief he works for the upliftment of the poor neighbour, then Lord will side with him. On the other hand, political and material motives will cause his own destruction.

And Isha Upanishad says: "One who has seen the Self everywhere ------". I keep it incomplete for two reasons.

Om Namah Shivayya
    That which is without letters (parts) is the Fourth, beyond apprehension through ordinary means, the cessation of the phenomenal world, the auspicious and the non-dual. Thus Om is certainly the Self. He who knows thus enters the Self by the Self.

Here is a letter from Stephen Knapp:

Namaste all Vedic Friends,

I have been writing about the denigration of India and Vedic culture that is promoted through Christian conversion tactics for several years now. I have seen it first hand in my travels in India, especially in the northeast region of India, such as in Assam, Arunachal, Nagaland, etc.

Here is a link below to use (copy and paste it into your browser) that shows a video in three parts on YouTube of the evils that Christian conversion tactics cause. It splits up families, villages, creates much turmoil between communities, disrupts the educational process for those who do not convert for students in Christian schools, and much more. It appears, quite honestly, that Christians would prefer to see the complete demise of Vedic culture altogether, and preach that Hindus are evil, Hindu Gods are evil and violent, and to prove one's conversion to Christianity, they force new converts to step on and tear up pictures of the Vedic Gods and Goddesses.

So please take a look at this video of Christian conversion tactics used in the Dang area of Gujarat. These are similar to the same tactics used in many other places around India. Then spread this link and information to your friends. As many people as possible should be aware of what is going on under the guise of Christian conversion. You can read some of my articles on this topic from my own experiences on my website.

Hari Om and Hari bol,
    Stephen Knapp
    www.stephen-knapp.com

Bad Manna -A first hand report on the effects of missionary activities in India: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmj-_...eature=related

Heart breaking to see how Christian Missionaries are dividing and bringing animosity in India.

See also: http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2753
    Last edited by satay; 19 March 2008 at 11:50 PM. Reason: url fixed.

I couldn't access your youtube link, but I found another one.

Here it is:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NIPaN55hwac

I think I have also found your videos in a channel called stfrancis123

here is the link:

http://youtube.com/user/stfrancis123
    Last edited by devisarada; 19 March 2008 at 06:21 AM. Reason: content

Pranam,

Devi

Namaste.

Quote Originally Posted by devisarada View Post
    I couldn't access your youtube link, but I found another one.

Here it is:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=NIPaN55hwac

I think I have also found your videos in a channel called stfrancis123
    here is the link:
    http://youtube.com/user/stfrancis123
    I have edited my post to include the links you have given. The 'Bad Manna' link I have given in that thread, however, works fine for me! Please feel free to add any dharmic/adharmic links conducive to/destructive of Hindu Dharma under appropriate heads in that thread whose link I mention below once again:
    http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2753

Thread Information