Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Everyone should know the truth about aggressive Islam!~

Re: Everyone should know the truth about aggressive Islam!~

I am going to eat a Ham Sandwich as my own protest against these muslim fanatics. I encourage everyone else to do the same they are scared of pork so we can scare them off by eating pork every friday. I know a punjabi recipe of how to make soup from pigs trotters its called karoray it is very nice in winter.

"There are a billion Muslims, so stereotyping them (or anyone else) is wrong."
    No one is analyzing a billion innocent people. We are confronting the actual teachings of the religion and the brutal ways in which it is currently being acted out. Since those actions are occurring in the name of Islam and by fundamentalist Muslims and with the blessing and financial support of leading Muslim clerics, it would be irresponsible to deny.

Individual Muslims who may disagree with these things is not at issue here. but actual teachings of Islam and actions of fanatical Muslims in the name of THEIR OWN RELIGION and not any politics is at issue here. Yes, indeedy.

"We're not experts in any religion, so we simply lack the authority to comment negatively on Islam or other religions;"
    And you brainchild are posting in the SIKH section of the forum. Know you not that the Sikhs were an ARMY which fought and died defending land of Hindustan from Islamic invaders? Know you not that 2 Sikh Gurus were executed by Muslim rulers for refusing to convert to Islam? Know you not that the last Sikh Guru, guru Gobind Singh Ji's own father, mother, and all 4 sons DIED because of ISLAM?

Have you never heard of the Sahibzadey? The two youngest princes and sons of the Guru who were tortured to death to force conversion? I dare say the unbelievable insensitivity you show defending that faith which promotes torture and murder which is practiced to this day, on this forum section is beyond ignorant.

Banda Singh Bahadur - Ravinder Grewal
    Tribute to the great hero of the Punjab Banda Singh Bahadur who was tortured to death for fighting against Muslim oppression. His Fauj/Army was ultimately successful in driving the Muslim invaders out of India and established Sikh Kingdom over what is now Pakistan. Sikhs were betrayed by British Raj and by Gandhi-Nehru and Sikh Kingdom was stolen and lands given to Jinnah in partition.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF-asmQGrFk

Kurbani
    Showing sacrifice (kurbani) and torture of Sikhs for fighting against Islamic oppression and refusing to convert to Islam. You should honor these shaheed Singhs, they are the pride of India and the glory of all decent people.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYmYQDQ1gUA

Guru Arjan Dev Sahib ji's Martyrdom
    In honor of Guru Arjan Dev Sahib Ji's martyrdom at hands of Muslim rulers and Islamic intolerance.

Did you even know the ancestor of Jehangir Shah went personally on her knees to beg forgiveness of the Sikhs for the literal butchery caused by her royal ancestors? She even talked about what terrible curse had befallen the family of the Mughal Kings and claimed it was due to their injustices against innocents.

YOU are the one who lacks authority to comment on these matters and in such a rude and insensitive way.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClKdm...eature=related

Kurbani Productions- Dhan Nauven Guru
    In honor of Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib Ji who gave His head but not His faith.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eMP4...eature=related

Bhai Mati Das Ji's kurbani at the hands of radical Islam.

Bhai Sati Das Ji's kurbani at the hands of radical Islam.

Bhai Subheg Singh's kurbani at the hands of radical Islam.

In honor of the youngest Sahibzadey (princes) of Guru Gobind Singh who at tender ages of 7 and 9 were held in freezing tower and then bricked alive for refusing to deny Sikhi and convert to Islam. How glorious they were! And how evil is the creed which does not even reform the very teachings which led to hundreds of years of atrocities and which brutalities continue to this day. And out of own COWARDICE among Muslim poeple to confront what is WRONG in the teachings of inequality and murderous prejudice of Islam against every other religion FAIL to make the necessary doctrinal changes which WOULD institutes ISLAM as a religion of "peace" instead of religion of "war." Because that change will never happen by denial and wishful thinking. it's got to take the KURBANI of the Muslims who really do believe in Justice and against injustice and who will face the murderous wrath of their own co-religionists to effect the necessary reforms. AND UNTIL THEY DO, I have no obligation to fail with them in speaking the truth about the offenses of aggressive Islam against the Sikh and Hindu communities.

Quote Originally Posted by amra View Post
    I am going to eat a Ham Sandwich as my own protest against these muslim fanatics. I encourage everyone else to do the same they are scared of pork so we can scare them off by eating pork every friday. I know a punjabi recipe of how to make soup from pigs trotters its called karoray it is very nice in winter.
    Who are you hurting with that, the poor animals or the muslim fanatics? I don't think they care at all what you eat.

Harjas Kaur,

You're talking about ancient history when bad things were happening all over the world. It's totally irrelevant. THis is the 21st century, and except for a few extremists, most people in this world are civilized. So try to see the bright side.

5. Cool Re: Everyone should know the truth about aggressive Islam!~

Quote Originally Posted by hanumansolo View Post
    All I am saying is:

1) If someone logs into this forum and finds hateful stuff about other religions, it'll project a negative image of Hindus (and of this forum, for sure).

2) There are a billion Muslims, so stereotyping them (or anyone else) is wrong.

3) We're not experts in any religion, so we simply lack the authority to comment negatively on Islam or other religions; we don't even know the language, so it's quite hypocritical.

4) All the problems you mentioned are political in nature. And since we have zero political influence, it's better not to waste time on this. It only spoils our mood and gives zero results in the end.

Enough said.
    Oh well I can prove all your negative image of Hindus as wrong and lies, and yes Islam was only a terrorist organisation made by Hazrat The Terrorisr Muhammad. If you want I can prove it, and Warning - no muslim is ever succed to ans it, they only start fighting, do you want me to post? Nobody will ban you but you cannot ans it.

Oh, Vedas do not allow non vegiterian, and even Hinduism have Varah Avtar, it was prayed in pre islamic rule but not anymore, so we cannot eat, as for you it's your choice, but on every Dharmic day remain Vegitarian just like Tuesday.
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=Yellow] ॐ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    [/CENTER]

You're talking about ancient history when bad things were happening all over the world. It's totally irrelevant. THis is the 21st century, and except for a few extremists, most people in this world are civilized. So try to see the bright side.
    Are you stupid? Did you not even read the OP which is about the THOUSANDS of rapes to compel conversions in Sikh and Hindu girls by Muslim Fanatics happening today? Irrelevant? Try to see the bright side? What about honesty and JUSTICE?

Sept 2010 is ancient history? Are you for real? 1971 genocide of 3 million Bangladeshis by fanatical Muslims is ancient history? Are you seriously that incapable of ascertaining the facts in your face? Why are you posting here just to be insensitive and stir up controversy? Is there some arrogant reason why you are defending Muslims? Are you a Muslim? And if so, why are you posting all your anti-Hindu nonsense here?

What is that about?

Deganga Riot Pics – September 2010
    "The poster reads – We want the persecutors of the Hindus to be arrested."
    http://hindusamhati.blogspot.com/201...mber-2010.html

Bengal riot victims live in fear, anxiety
    “Either kill us or give us a reason to live with dignity. They have torched our houses and shops, looted everything we had,” cried Uttam Saha of Saha Communications, who lost goods worth Rs 4.5 lakh to the bedlam on Monday.

Niranjan Sarkar of Kartickpur said, “I myself saw Nurul Islam shouting at his men, who came in trucks from Beliaghata, Sashan and Basirhat, to ravage the temple.” Overcome with rage and humiliation, he added, “They smashed the Kali and Shani idols after desecrating them.”

http://www.dailypioneer.com/282172/B...r-anxiety.html

Just look at the never-ending destruction of Hindu temples, deities and attacks on Hindu population and talk some more lying sweet talk about how beautiful Islam is and how evil the Hindu's are. Do you ever hear about Hindu's going into Muslim countries kidnaping and raping girls to force conversions or destroying their temples? then why are you defending Muslims in India doing the same?

Why don't you defend the innocent? Why don't you have the courage of your convictions to confront what is really wrong? Why can't you just admit that religious ethnic cleansing is the practice of Islam?

http://www.chakranews.com/13-year-ol...d-to-islam/936

http://www.faithfreedom.org/articles...-to-muslims-2/

Quote Originally Posted by Sahasranama View Post
    Who are you hurting with that, the poor animals or the muslim fanatics? I don't think they care at all what you eat.
    Sorry Paji you are right i must try to give up meat.

But don't the shastra's say that talking bad of other people or things is like eating meat?

Sant nindya is condemned. Speaking the truth about malfeasances of corrupted religious teachings and their fanatical cohorts which engage in abusive criminality is not a wrongdoing. To note actual facts of wrongdoing is not nindya.

Sorry Paji you are right i must try to give up meat.

But don't the shastra's say that talking bad of other people or things is like eating meat?
    I am just saying, you want to eat pig to piss of fanatic muslims. This is not going to work.

Hindus will be pissed of if you kill a cow, because they revere the cows as mothers.

Muslims will not be pissed of if you kill a pig, they think a pig is impure, therefore they just don't want to eat it, but they could care less about what you are eating or killing. They have no reverence for the animal, they are in fact repulsed by it.

Quote Originally Posted by Harjas Kaur View Post
    Sant nindya is condemned. Speaking the truth about malfeasances of corrupted religious teachings and their fanatical cohorts which engage in abusive criminality is not a wrongdoing. To note actual facts of wrongdoing is not nindya.
    Thanks, the sants however great they are, are human beings who can make mistakes and therefore mislead the population, because of their reputation. If a hindu saint is praising Christ or condemning idol worship, I have no problem pointing it out as mistake.

Speaking the truth about malfeasances of corrupted religious teachings and their fanatical cohorts which engage in abusive criminality is not a wrongdoing. To note actual facts of wrongdoing is not nindya.

So what is the truth? I have heard muslims say that they possess the truth that they have facts of the corruption of western society how they have murdered and raped thousands of Palestinans and murdered Iraqi children, 500,000 killed through US sanctions - this is all backed by facts and stats. Statistics can be moulded to whatever a person desires. Whenever someone says they know the truth i become very scared of them, nobody knows anything close to the truth each knows his or her own peculiarities and that is all. And even if they know those then it is a great blessing.

Thread Information