Thread: Nan is here

Nan is here

Hi!

I'm Nan, it's short from Nanna. I'm 22 and from Finland an as there are virtually no hindus in our country (apart from occasional hare krishnas) I decided I need to ask questions and speak with like-minded people. And if someone here is from the nordic countries, I woul really appreciate a private message from you, maybe we could even meet up some day.

My religious backround is in lutheran christianity (which I left when I was about 13.) I then became a practicing neo-pagan, but was already interested in the eastern traditions. In this past year I've felt more and more drawn towards hinduism, and now I ordered the bhagvad-gita, Ramayana and Mahabharatha online. I'm looking to get some new friends and valuable information in my path. Everyone is welcome to ask any questions.

- Nan

Smile Re: Nan is here

Namaste Nan!

Very nice to meet you

~Telluria

Re: Nan is here

Namaste, welcome to the forums.

Re: Nan is here

Quote Originally Posted by Nan View Post
    I then became a practicing neo-pagan, but was already interested in the eastern traditions.
    Greetings,

Were you practicing Suomenusko?
    "Everybody wants to see God but nobody wants to do any sadhana." -- Swami Sivananda
    "You can advance only through karma yoga; by karma yoga you may benefit others also....Only hard work can make a person powerful and energetic." -- Haidakhan Babaji
    "Do everything you do as Śivathondu." -- Yogaswami

Thread Information