Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Was Muhammad Enlightened? Part 1

Re: Was Muhammad Enlightened? Part 1

Namaste,

Atanu based on what I have written in the first two articles can you honestly say Muhammad was other than unenlightened? I understand Sanatana Dharma is Eternal truth and Eternal truths can be found in other religions, like compassion, love, etc.... but based on the actions of Muhammad should we hold hands with him and say kumbaiya ? Muhammad is considered to be the ideal examle for all mankind, yet he has been exposed by myself and others on this forum. If you find some verses of the Quran that reflect some of the Hindu teachings, thats all fine and dandy, but take the whole Quran and the WHOLE PERSON MUHAMMAD and see if it coincides with hinduism. Please dont insult hinduism and Buddhism with such views that Muhammad was a highly enlightened or spiritual being. If you ever want some reading material I will send to you not from a hate site but from Muslim sites and from books by major scholars saying all that I and others have said.

atanu I am a seeker and I am not enlightened just yet, but does that mean since I am not enlightened I cannot judge the mormon cults that are marrying young children and brain washing crowds of people? Islam is just a gigantic cult. When I made the mistake of Islam i was lured in that islam was peace, then after becoming muslim I learned that what Islam considered innocent people is not necessary of what we may consider innocent people. Until you atanu, ekanta, or any other muslim or new age theorist can prove the hadiths I provided are not authentic then there is no need for discussion.

-juan

Namaste,

I'm sorry if you saw me as a Muslim who has come here to make mischief. I am not trying to force Islam on people or to beat them up with it. I'm merely saying not every snake is poisonous.

Wahabi and Sufi are two distinct ways of understanding Islam.

If things keep going as they are going, non-Muslims will start believing it is ok to wipe all Muslims off the earth. And that means I would be killed for something I did not do.

And I do not support wahabis. That much should be obvious. But we are all looking at the same thing and seeing a different picture.

I am not abusing Hindus by defending Sufis. I assume because there is a forum for discussing Islam here, it is safe to share my opinions about Islam on it. I have said absolutely nothing critical of Hindus. I am here to learn about it. You do not have to accept Islam, but please accept me because I am not the one who committed any of the actions you are hating me for. I am on your side.

Love to you,
    Heartfully

Quote Originally Posted by Harjas Kaur View Post
    Ekanta writes: #4
    He is claiming we are not understanding Mohammed prophet in proper context and it will help us to understand in context that Bhagavan was a mass murderer? Outrageous.

Ekanta writes: #21
    This is a blatent attempt to manipulate the forum to tolerate attacks against Hindu religion and convert it to some kind of propagation of correct "Dharmic" spirituality of Islam and defense of prophet Mohammed.

Now Koran is "Sruti" for Hindus too? So we must accept Mohammed as the final prophet and accept conversion to Islam by default? Do Hindu's have a right to protest these abusive and negating analogies and manipulative political mischief by forces antithetical to Hindu religion? This ideology is directly from the fanatical Muslim Missionary propaganda sites.

Do you still believe Muslims are not here to defend themselves as they clearly are infiltrating Hindu forums to undermine authenticity of Hindu beliefs with this mischief? This is Muslim missionary propaganda Satay. You delete in an instant my responses to anti-Hindu attacks. Yet his clearly anti-Hindu posts remain undeleted, and you ask him to kindly self-edit. For what purpose? He has exposed himself. He should be banned as an anti-Hindu. You shouldn't threaten Hindu's with banning for defending against these brazen attacks against Hindu Dharma.

Ekanta writes: #15
    Must we endure the mischief of non-Hindu's hiding their hostile, anti-Hindu and pro-Islamic identities behind Hindu avatar pictures, telling all of us that Islam is a part of Sanatana Dharma and we are some kind of idiot not to know this? And Bhagavan Krishna is some kind of mass murderer? Enough is enough. This is becoming abusive to Hindus.

Satay jio, this is too much. I cannot even leave the forum in protest without the concerns I had getting bigger and worse and more insulting. Do us the favor on a Hindu forum of allowing Hindus to DEFEND against these numerous attacks on our religion and culture and nation.

You have allowed undeleted video posts of Dr. Zakir Naik mischeviously undermining Hindu teachings about the nirgun/sargun Oneness with Abrahamic monotheism, yet deleted my posts PROVING the virulent anti-Hindu conversionary mischief of the same man ON VIDEO calling for DEATH TO KAFFIRS and defending jihadi murders. This is the voice you allow on Hindu forums and then say Muslims aren't here to defend themselves? THEY ARE ATTACKING! This is getting well past the point of being "fair."

Now it has become an injustice to every Hindu to read this rubbish of personal attacks and tolerate undeleted this barrage of MISINFORMATION, HALF-TRUTHS, OUTRIGHT LIES, AND DISTORTIONS OF WHAT WE BELIEVE WHILE DELETING OUR PROTESTS AND CORRECTIVE RESPONSES AS UNFAIR TO THEM.

CAN YOU SEE THE SNAKE IN ACTION?
    Last edited by heartfully; 19 December 2009 at 07:42 AM.

Let's not derail this thread !

Come on SS, please continue.

OM
    "Om Namo Bhagvate Vaasudevaye"

Thank you devotee. Ill have part 3 up by sunday

Quote Originally Posted by heartfully View Post
    I'm merely saying not every snake is poisonous.

Wahabi and Sufi are two distinct ways of understanding Islam.

If things keep going as they are going, non-Muslims will start believing it is ok to wipe all Muslims off the earth. And that means I would be killed for something I did not do.

And I do not support wahabis. That much should be obvious. But we are all looking at the same thing and seeing a different picture.

I am not abusing Hindus by defending Sufis.
    Namaste Heartfully,

Sufis are already in minority and very few are left on this earth, thanks to Islamic extremists. I don't think anyone here is talking against the Sufis.

Islam is a very sensitive issue. It is difficult to control emotions when you discuss Islam. You need to understand that the doctrine of Islam being preached in Madrassas in many Muslim countries is creating Jihadists which is a threat to this world's peace. Hindus & India are worst sufferers due to our neighbourhood. So, the outbursts that you are witnessing here is quite understandable.

There is nothing personal against you. We are only discussing different philosophies & seeing things from our different perspectives.

OM
    "Om Namo Bhagvate Vaasudevaye"

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritualseeker View Post
    Namaste,

Atanu based on what I have written in the first two articles can you honestly say Muhammad was other than unenlightened?
    -juan
    Namaste Juan,

I relax and cast aside all mental burdens,
    allowing God to express through me

What you see is your own mind. Of course you have to work it out, till you cast aside all burdens and let the above happen.

Best Wishes
    That which is without letters (parts) is the Fourth, beyond apprehension through ordinary means, the cessation of the phenomenal world, the auspicious and the non-dual. Thus Om is certainly the Self. He who knows thus enters the Self by the Self.

Pranam Atanu ji
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Spiritualseeker
    Namaste,

Atanu based on what I have written in the first two articles can you honestly say Muhammad was other than unenlightened?
    -juan
    Quote Originally Posted by atanu View Post
    Namaste Juan,

allowing God to express through me

What you see is your own mind. Of course you have to work it out, till you cast aside all burdens and let the above happen.

Best Wishes
    What a co-pout my friend, you are very quick to judge everyone on the forum as mere Jigyasu, yet you resort to above when difficult but obivious question get asked.

Jai Shree Krishna
    Rig Veda list only 33 devas, they are all propitiated, worthy off our worship, all other names of gods are derivative from this 33 originals,
    Bhagvat Gita; Shree Krishna says Chapter 3.11 devan bhavayatanena te deva bhavayantu vah parasparam bhavayantah sreyah param avapsyatha Chapter 17.4 yajante sattvika devan yaksa-raksamsi rajasah pretan bhuta-ganams canye yajante tamasa janah
    The world disappears in him. He is the peaceful, the good, the one without a second.

Namaskar Ekanta,

I asked you a simple question and you gave us an emotional response. I am still trying to understand the logic behind your post.

You call us hypocrites for questioning you on why you are calling Krishna a mass murderer? Hmm...

Instead of getting into emotional responses back and forth with you and other members who are pretending to be established in turiya, I request you to refute the points spiritualseeker has made in his OP.

I want to make clear that no one here is against muslims (certainly I am not) and exposing ills of Islam is not the purpose of this forum.

However, I challenge you and atanu to refute spiritualseeker's original post instead of making personal attacks on him and other members.

If you cannot accept this challenge and rather enjoy the turiya state that you are established in, then I request you to stop posting on this thread and don't make personal attacks on us who are clearly established in duality. Otherwise, you look like an hypocrite yourself.

Thank you!
    Last edited by satay; 19 December 2009 at 12:39 PM.
    satay

Pranam atanu,

Quote Originally Posted by atanu View Post

Best Wishes
    A friend used to say to others, 'physician heal thyself'.

Take Care.
    satay

Quote Originally Posted by Ganeshprasad View Post
    Pranam Atanu ji
    What a co-pout my friend, you are very quick to judge everyone on the forum as mere Jigyasu, yet you resort to above when difficult but obivious question get asked.
    Jai Shree Krishna
    Namaste Ganeshprasadji,

Since i am no more than a seeker, so i cannot answer any better than saying that obvious questions have obvious answers:

allowing God to -------

The above was quoted from the signature line of SS. It was reminder to SS and not to all -- not to you surely.

Om Namah Shivaya
    That which is without letters (parts) is the Fourth, beyond apprehension through ordinary means, the cessation of the phenomenal world, the auspicious and the non-dual. Thus Om is certainly the Self. He who knows thus enters the Self by the Self.

Thread Information